Sunday, June 19, 2016

6/19/16 WAAZZZAAAAAP


Hello Hello Hello...

So this week, I forgot to write down all the things i want to write about so I am like 100 percent sure that this email will make about zero sense.... And to add to this trial, there is a man at this library... Sitting in front of me... Watching The NBA Finals... #CURRRYYYY!! #LEBrAAAWN JAAYYMES A bit distracting to be honest... But Yeah....

Speaking of Curry... I made some really super good curry this week Thai Curry and it was absolutely, amazing... Like on the reals tho... Put me in the kitchen of a 5 star restaurant, I'll make magic happen! Hahaha No and speaking of Curry the dude, Chinese people Love him here man, We went finding a few days ago, and we stopped some Middle School- High school age kids, and they were all wearing Curry jerseys.... And then you know how to get them talking, Just say "Oh, Lebron James is Better" And they will go off! hahaha it was really funny these kids were like talking about how much better Curry is and they just started like flicking their wrists like they were shooting a  ball and started screaming "CUUURRRYYY" hahaha pretty fun....

Anyways!!! This week was super fun! Once again, Lots of time in the streets of Tin Shui Wai, haha yeah no, this week was kind of crazy, and fun, but so remember how the stakes got split, That means the Zone got split as well, so that happened this week, Waaaay super fast!! hahaha Anyways... so I am still in the NEw Territories zone so that's always a plus. Yeah! But so half way through the week, we got a text saying that Elder Petersen and I would be then part of the Tuen Mun district, which is about 30 minutes away from our actual district and a little less than an hour from our actual area so, it was going to be a little bit of a struggle to get everything packed in for Tuesdays which is when we have our district meetings.. But it was super fun, cuz then I was going to be able under my MTC Companion as district leader, so I was really excited but then 2 days later, I don't know what happened, but then the districts changed, and now we have a district of 6 companionships super sick!!! But yeah it will probably change after next week (Transfers) 

Haha yeah! Anyways! Yesterday I was able to give a 15 minute talk in church about missioanry work... It was a long time because I was not sure I even knew 15 minutes in Chinese yet hahaha, I guess I did. Hahaha. But it was super fun! the ward here is absolutely Amazing, they are all super excited about missionaries, and its super fun to get to know them! Anyways! Yeah it was fathers day yesterday! And the ward bought these super cool thermoses, or however you spell that... Like those cans that keep stuff cold or hot or whatever temperature you want. Haha but yeah the ward gave them to us, cuz "FUTURE FATHERS" hahahahaha no the ward here is awesome!! 

Yup... SO this email was pretty rough. Hahaha anyways! Super cool week, lots of miracles. Things are definitely picking up speed here and we are absolutely having the time of our lives! Yeah!! Anyways! Thats this weeks email!! I promise ill write things down next week! Love you guys!!

Love,
Elder Chen

P.S. Characters are going to be learned next week!!!! :) YAAAAAH!

1. District
2. FHE




No comments:

Post a Comment