Sunday, June 12, 2016

1/17/16 Eventful weeks :)

This Week has been so good guys! When you are in "The City of Dreams," how could anything possibly go wrong! I am seriously in love with this place! Haha, Every day brings about new adventures, new people to see, new places to go, people to teach, Gospel to share. Something that I have learned here, is that missionary life is simple! And thats how it should be, because when we only have to worry about our investigators and the people, we can focus on trying to make Christ number one in our lives. Being a missionary has taught me that in the most plain way possible, I have seen the Lord not only work with me, but also with everyone that Elder Lui and I teach. The Gospel is so simple! and it WORKS WONDERFULLY!
 
Anyways! This week was pretty special, its kind of cool to see that there is no such thing as a "Same week," Haha my least favorite phrase to hear in chinese is probably "Mouh Mat DakBit" (My Pinyam is probably way off) but it means "Nothing Special" haha, I don't know, I find that if things get boring then, days start to get long and Being a missionary doesn't have the same effect. Haha sorry.  This week was super good! Haha We have been seeing A-Houh so much because his baptismal date is coming up super fast! Last time we talked about faith, and how its like a seed, and we talked about how no matter how big your "tree" Is, God is more tha ready to accept you! Um, we then talked about baptism and what it means, and once again, he bore his testimony to us. and once again, I could feel the spirit! Every time I see him I just want to just squeeze... AND A SQUEEEEEEZE! Haha anyways he is super ready, and I am so excited for him. Unfortunately, I won't be able to be in Macau for his baptism, because of my visa situation.
 
The way the Macau visa thing works is super weird, because we come in and we can stay in for 30 days, then after that thirty days we have to go to hong kong for a U-turn, then we can go back to Macau, then we have 20 days, then we have 10 days. So I just did my 30 day u-turn this Friday, and then we ahve temple day on the 27, and if you go in early, they will count that as your u-turn and I will have to start the 10 days, so I will miss A-Houh's Baptismal date by like a few days... Haha But its ok :) He's going to be baptised and I have a pretty good chance of coming back before the end of my mission! :)
 
Anyways! This week is super fun as well haha my apartment is super fun! We just have a hoot haha. We made a beatbox dubstep version of "I Need Thee Every Hour" haha it was super funny... But you can expect an album when we get back, "CALLUM BEAUMONT AND JON JON PING PONG" DROPPING THE SICKEST ALBUM #HymnStep haha... Sorry kind of sac. But I love macau!
 
Anyways!! I Love you all! And I hope to hear from you guys soon! Love you so much!
 
Love,
Elder Chen

Pic 1: A-GIT!! The Correlator! Hahaha He is seriously my favorite!!! He is learning english and its pretty hilarious! Hahahahahaha He learned how to say "O, Be wise, what can I say more" haha and his MIssion papers are in!!! YAAAY!!!


Pic 2: When P-Day Comes... We come out to play.... HAHAAHAHHAHAHAA :P jokes its all good fun my friends :)








No comments:

Post a Comment