Sunday, June 12, 2016

1/31/16 And I saw a Black Man.

Before I forget! So next week is a pretty weird schedule, so next week on monday, we have our zone conference and that is going to be in Hong Kong, That is when i will get a new companion, but Monday won't be a P-day so I won't have the chance to email then, however, If I go to the Hong Kong Island Zone, i will have a P-day on Thursday, because they are combining the two zones, but, if I go somewhere else I wont have a p-day probably, Not sure actually haha but anyways if you don't hear from me next week, just know that I am alive and doing well :)
 
So this week was super special! Because this week we got to go to Hong Kong and go to the Temple there :) I loved it so much, there is a seriously special spirit about it, I don't know it is so absolutely amazing! There is a special spirit about it haha super super super super cool. Anyways, other than that, this week has been super fun haha. We spent quite a bit of time finding and we met a few awesome people! Hopefully we can contact them soon! Haha around this time of year is Chinese New years, so a lot of people are hard to schedule, cuz like I guess Chinese New year is celebrated for about 2 months? hahaha not exactly a hundered percent sure how that whole thing works. Good stuff.
 
Anyways! This week we had a ton of activities from english class to game night, just tons because A-Kit, our correlator straight up came through with a ton of activites for our investigators. Super super fun stuff! Haha.
 
Brother Chan! Haha this week on Wednesday, He went back the Hong Kong to Sha Tin, anyways on Tuesday we gave him a priesthood blessing and talked a little bit more about Baptism. And I am pretty excited for him, cuz he seemed really excited about it, He is pretty much the coolest old man in the world.
 
A-HOUH! My NINJA! Hahaha I love him so much, this week he came into our lesson and he was like strutting and he had Tyga blasting out of his phone and he was just dancing hahaha, he's such a punk haha felt pretty bad but I Siu douh lahp fu (Laughed my pants off) haha he is pretty much my favorite human in the world. Anyways, we taught a lesson and he was just like "Man, I really want to get baptized" and we asked him why, and he was just like "Because I know 100% its true," And the most incredible spirit just filled, I mean flooded the room, like just so much power, I kid you not, I almost cried, and he bore his testimony to us again and it straight up was just so much good... So much goodness in one 17 year old child, I can't even comprehend how he does it!
 
Anyways this week has been so good and I am continually amazed by the awesome things that continue to happen every single day that I am here! Haha this week in personal study, I listened to Elder Hollands Talk from General Conference a few years back about the Book of Mormon, and its super powerful! Go Listen to it. Its pretty good! hahaha.
 
I love you all,
Sorry for the shorter Email this week,
 
Love,
Elder Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment