Sunday, June 12, 2016

4/17/16 "A-key, what are you saying, Bat Man is way better"

Like A SOME BODY!! Did the week already go by that fast?? What on earth!? I am so much happy right now!
So this week! I made a list of stuff I want to email about... And there is so much. So you get like a little bit this week. But here here we GOOOOO!  First off. The Title of the email. So remember A-Key, the Mandarin? Haha He speaks fluent Cantonese but is from MainLand, so Mandarin is his first language... Yeah that one. So, we have been trying for weeks to turn him over to the Mandarin missionaries but they are so busy they can never make it down haha. So We have been teaching him and now he has a baptismal day. So this week, he came to our lesson and we were talking, and some how Batman vs Superman came up, I don't know he was psyched about it tho. Haha but then something happened where we tied in batman to the Gospel of Jesus Christ lesson, felt pretty happy.  hahaha super fun! Anyways. Funniest thing, haha after the lesson, we were walking him back to the mall cuz thats where he works, and we started walking away from him, and he says "Wait! I have a really Important question.... Does your church... have... Girls?" hahaha I don't know thought it was hilarious. He's a cutie patootie.
Anyways. So we have this finding route. that we do, where we just go all over our area, and we only do it when we have really long finding days, so we are doing this route and it starts raining super super super hard, like ankle deep water in the streets it was AMAZING!! Hahaha but we were at an awkward place in our area where if we took the subway home it would be a little bit longer than just walking home, but we were just in a really weird part of our area. But so we were walking home in this huge rain and I just hear a bus coming right behind us in the street, and then all the sudden, my whole body is wet... Like all of it, it was absolutely freaking nuts nuts nuts. hahaha  Anyways that was how I got really wet.
So its like springish time now. so it does rain a lot, and we take our umbrellas every where. haha pretty fun, I mean its a good time. But sometimes we are waiting for our elevator and we have sword fights... I beat elder Walker like 2/6 times so I mean I'm getting pretty good...
So!! Anyways! This week we did a district find, for english class, where we pretty much stand on a bridge for two hours and give out fliers. and you know it gets long sometimes. But anyways, something that i learned this week, is that Dancing like a robot straight up MELTS BRAINS! Hahaha its hilarious, and its super successful if you want to give fliers to people. Pretty fun I did it to a little boy, and he got kind of scared, but he took a flier.. so AAAAYY! Pre mission talents paying off hahaha.
This sunday, this last sunday, was super cool, cuz in Sha Tin, We have a member he's like 20 ish years old hahaha and he is so funny his name is Johny, now johny doesn't like missionaries a whole lot, but he is a ward missionary so this week I went on an exchange with him to teach a lesson, and we just got talking and his english is perfect, but we were talking about a bunch of stuff from super heroes to just music and stuff like that, anyways, we got to the lesson and he bore the coolest testimony I have ever heard, almost made me cry...  But the point is, that I learned from him to bear your special witness, and anything that is close to your heart, will immediately invite the spirit. It was amazing.
Anyways, sorry for the long email. you'll have to deal with it.. But hey, love you all!
Love,
Elder Chen

1. A-key is my friend
2. My vocabulary from this transfer (800) Somewhere around there





No comments:

Post a Comment