Sunday, June 12, 2016

3/20/16 EVERY THING IS WET!!!

Guys, you know its getting humid when you walk into the apartment, and it looks like it rained... Inside your apartment... Like oh my land, there was so much water every where, super funny, Elder walker and I walked into the apartment, after a little bit of finding and I kneel down to pray and literally just slip and when i stood up, my suit was just wet hahaha it was 100% humidity that day hahaha. Pretty good stuff, we got dehumidifiers so it wouldn't be so crazy hot hahahaha. But life is good :) Hahaha its pretty much taking a shower all day everyday :) And I am happy.

THIS WEEK WAS SO FULL OF MIRACLES!!! LIKE OH MY GOODNESS!!! I JUST COULD NOT STOP SMILING THIS WEEK!! HAHAHAHA!

So First things first!! I fell like super happy, cuz remember, Elder Lui? My companion in macau! Um we visited his family, and it was super cool, cuz they were all so happy. But before we got into the house they were super confused at who we are, and luckily I had a picture of Elder Lui and me, and then they were super excited to take about him hahaha, so it was super cool and it took like a weirdly settle turn into like a lesson, and we taught a lesson, it was super super super super super super super super cool! I loved it, we have them rescheduled for this coming week haha. Anyways, that was a story. Yay.

We also got like a ton of new investigators this week! Super cool! We get to meet a ton of cool people everywhere, and miracles are happening everywhere! Like seriously. So, it made me think about how God really does answer all of our prayers, cuz when we plan every night, we plan for where we want to find, and who we want to teach, and when we decide where we go, and pray for it, God truly does put prepared people in where we go. Super cool! PRAYER!! 

Also, this week, we had a baptism in the ward! and its super special, cuz her name was Michelle, the sisters were working with her, but We are working with michelles dad! Felix, you guys will probably hear a ton about him, cuz he is the coolest! He really is super fun! But he has been investigating for a long time, and this was a super good help for him to see his daughter get baptized. But Felix is so cool! He Does IT, and he is super smart and he just talks to me about it, haha and he taught me pen tricks yesterday! Hahah he is super cool!

At Michelles baptism, Elder Walker and I were assigned to give a spiritual thought while michelle was changing, and we decided to talk about Exercising faith to action. But that made me think a lot about Strengthening our faith.  As we exercise our faith, and act, it truly does open a way for God to give us the blessing he wants to. It really is special how it works, and how it has worked on my mission. And I definitely have been able to have that increase as I have been here.  Anyways. I love you guys, and I hope to hear from you!

Love,
Elder Chen

Michelle!!! And Felix is right in the middle


No comments:

Post a Comment