Sunday, June 12, 2016

3/13/16 "I AM DOCILE TO A FAULT"

Hey guys, Its going well, how are you guys??? Thats my email... Bye...

Love,
Elder Chen.


Naaah SIKE!!! hahaha ain't no thang!! Just kidding anyways, Hows it going guys!! Good weeks are always happy, Hahaha seriously tho, weeks go so fast if they are good if you know what I mean!!! So this week has been so so so so so so cool! Lots of good things are happening in Sha Tin!! but I don't know what in particular, but its just been a good week, I am the happiest. Hahaha. Cool SO...

This week, started, in the Heritage museum, right next to our house, for P-day, I will send a picture that I ripped the biggest whole in my pants like I could put my head into my pants through the hole, but that was cool, I learned how to sew! So you can call me a seamstress now, it was a good week. I just sewed everything, and all the holes that I had everywhere, pretty cool hahaha I patched things up as well so yeah... #HusbandMeIn2Years. Cool but there is nothing more motivating than bruce lee to start your week. I will motivate you at the end of this email...

So, Remember the clean language game we played back in Chai Wan?? Well... ITS BACK!! Thanks to Elder Powell and Me, haha so much fun, and instead of buying waffle things, at the end of the week, the loser buys a bag of tim tams, and at the end of the month we will have a large tim tam slam and good language so #Winning!!! Hahaha life is good when you have good language :) Holy Ghost, its crazy how it works!!

So, English class! We had the english class in Sha Tin, but we had the Holbrooks (Usually they are in macau, taking care of all the macauians, and when they come back because of their visas they come and visit and evaluate all of the English classes) They came to Sha Tin this week, and they are the coolest, so remember the Childrens english class we started in macau? it went from having 3 kids on a good day to exploding to up to 20 kids go out! It was super cool and I was really happy! Hahaha good stuff... Anyways just something that made my week a little better.

So. Now for the cool story of Elder Walker and I being struck, by the Tolo Fairy, Yoshi is his name, so, we were teaching a lesson, to a less active in a park, super good lesson, after, we started walking to the apartment cuz it was about 8:40 and its a good 20 minute walk back, on the way back, well we just started back, when someone came and stopped us, I didn't recognize him, but Elder Walker did. It was Yoshi. The conversation goes as follows.

Yoshi: ELDERS!
Elder Walker,Elder Chen *Turn Around*
Yoshi Gives bag of super good food to Elder Chen And Elder Walker.
Elder Chen: Oh, Ummm Thanks!!! *Starts to small talk
Elder Walker: Yoshi, aren't you from Ma On Shan (Across tolo harbor) 
Yoshi: Yeah, but I walked passed, saw you were teaching a lesson, bought you food, and hid in the shadows and prayed for you!!!

I loved him, he is the coolest human.

Anyways, that was this weeks email, pretty fun stuff happened, and I am happy, life is good. And I decided I want to be bruce lee when I grow up... Minus the die at 30 part. but here is a good life motto that I will now live by... "The way I overcome myself, is the way I overcome life" YEAH! BAM BRUCE LEE. "You must empty your mind, Be shapeless, be formless, like water"

YEAAAAAH!!!! BRUCE!!!

Love,
Elder Chen

This is the picture, where the pants were ripped

ONESIES!!!! For the win!!!!

Picture 2: Another super cool contact we had, He has a baptismal date now. So pretty solid I would say.




No comments:

Post a Comment