Sunday, June 12, 2016

2/28/16 "Dude I don't Know" - Elder Fung

WHAT!!! WHAT!! WHAT!!! 

"Elder Walker!! Can you believe it!!! WE ARE PLANNING FOR THE WEEK OF FEBRUARY 29 TO MARCH 6!" ~ Elder Chen Every weekly planning (Courtesy of his Beautiful Trainer).

So time is going too fast and I don't like it haha, life is just zooming by and I don't even know man!! Two Years is short! haha its starting to warm back up! Haha bracing myself for what is about to be an absolutely boss summer and I am feeling pretty good! Cuz Life is just kind of the best when you live in Hong Kong! SO! Moves Calls came again, cuz that was the transfer this week, and I am still in Sha Tin with Elder Walker, anyways super boss, he's funny. I like him. 

Anyways... So Monday, we had a very special opportunity to have Elder Stevenson of the Quorum of the 12 come to our mission, and he just was a boss! It was an amazing Fireside thing, life is good when you have an apostle come and give you so much power!! Haha its super cool! haha he talked a lot about Member Missionary work and got us all psyched about it! So Elder Walker and I are way stoked to get it started!!

Oh! So this week, we were finding. Like the hour that all of Hong Kong's Highschools get off school, and there is just a bridge that all of them just walk across, now this school that we were finding by is a Buddhist school, and most of them had no idea who we are so we were able to talk to like a million of them! Haha Next week is just jam packed with a bunch of High School students.. Anyways there was a super special one that we already were able to meet which was super cool! His name is Oscar, his family has no religion and he is like 13, haha he is straight up a boss, we were able to meet with him again, and we taught him the Restoration, super good, good spirit, anyways after, we were walking with him, and we scheduled him again for this week, and he was just like, "Can I bring My family, and maybe a friend Next week?" And that super surprised us, and we were just like "Of Course you can!" and on the inside, both Elder walker and I were like Peeing because of excitement, so maybe we will meet his family cuz he is a boss!! #REFERRALSFORDAYZ!!

Anyways super good stuff this week! We have been able to visit a ton of Less actives as well and we get lots of different people! Haha super cool, and miracles happened lots of miracles happened, we have been able to share just like a short message with a ton of them and we got a ton of them to come to church, and it felt really good! Haha Elder Walker is a straight up boss! hahaha! 

Anyways!! Its been a good week, I can't really fit in a whole lot, cuz I can't think of a whole lot, so so sorry! But I love you guys, miss you guys, I hope my emails in the future will be better! 

Love,
Elder Jonathan Chen


Picture: SO this was our district.... There are soo many filipinos... Like thats a lot of them hahahahahaha. No Take away sister Lo and add a white sister.... and you have a picture of our new district ;) ahaha Pretty good stuff!!


No comments:

Post a Comment