Sunday, June 12, 2016

1/24/16 Snow and Dream Interpretation.

Oh my goodness! Guys!!! It made my life, when I woke up one morning, Yesterday morning, and we went to church, had sacrament meeting, and did all the things you do at church, and the we walked out side and, it was just a regular day... Wait Just kidding, little angles were floating down from the sky... SNOW!! IT SNOWED!!! IT SNOWED!! Haha :P Not as exciting, it didn't layer at all but none the less, it snowed!! And it made me really happy... Really Really Happy. Haha its always good weather here!! Haha anyways with the snow, came really really cold weather, haha its 1 degree celcius right now haha, so last night, I slept with my star wars sweater under my onesie and it was like sleeping in the clouds. :) I swear my life is the best right now! Haha. This week has been officially made! :) Also, because it is so cold, the rain froze on the sidewalks making black ice, its super terrible, but a lot of these native people have never seen ice like this before, so they look like bambi on ice, its so fun! Including my companion hahahahaha. Love him.
 
Anyways! This week has been so fun! Haha it started with Tuesday night, where I had a dream... This dream takes place in Provo Utah... Where I own. A green chicken, now this chicken isn't a normal chicken, well first of all because its green, and second of all, it looks like the screaming chicken that mom keeps in her bathroom... haha so it cant stand. Anyways, This chicken was my really good friend, and it said, "Man, If only I had some Gold stripes, maybe I could fly!" So I go to Elder Beaumont, I don't know why, and I ask him for Gold Stripes, but he says, "NO! Your chicken is Green, Therefore it needs to have Silver Stripes! I will only give you silver stripes," So me, Thinking it would be ok, I take the silver stripes back to the chicken, and when he sees it, he gets really sad and he is heart broken, because he didn't get the golden stripes that would help him fly... That was the end of my dream, because i felt so bad that I woke up and I just lay in my bed trying to get back into the dream to get my Chicken gold stripes.  The reason I tell this dream is because I told Elder Beaumont, and we have been joking about it all week... Pretty sad... Just kidding it was hilarious. Sorry I just wasted a paragraph of your time... Sorry about it.
 
This week has been really good! Actually, we have been putting together a childrens English class for Macau, because that is the "service" activities that missionaries ages ago chose for this mission, anyways, The senior couple in this area, The Holbrooks, have been in charge of it, and we had a meeting with them and I have been able to write lesson plans that they are going to copy right and stuff haha so I feel pretty cool :P Haha it is super fun to teach! And these little chinese children are so adorable, we sing songs with them and do all that fun stuff, and we put little motions with it! It makes me so happy to see them hahaha ASIAN CHILDREN ARE UNDENIABLY THE CUTEST RACE OF CHILDREN IN THE WORLD!
 
Anyways, other than all that fun stuff it has been really cool we had pretty much 2 reactivations this week, it was so special, becuase the branch here is so small that Elder Lui and I have to bless the sacrament and pass it sometimes, but yesterday I was able to pass the sacrament with a less active that we have been working with, he got the preisthood last week and now I was able to pass the sacrament with him, it was super special hahaha.
 
Now... A-HOUH!!!! Hahaha :) this week, we saw him twice, haha as his baptismal date is coming, he is so powerful! I love him tons! He is beyond special, like he is glorious! Haha, we are fasting with him this week! its so good! Haha he is going to get baptized haha and I taught him how to dougie :p he is so funny!! Haha love that child so much!
 
Anyways! This week has been so good, I love the work that we do here and I have learned so much! Everyday I am doing my best to improve! I love you guys and I miss you guys!!
 
Love,
Elder Jon Jon Chen

Picture 1: Our apartment... Nutella... :) yes\

Picture 2: Macau in all of its beauty... You can't get enough




No comments:

Post a Comment