Sunday, June 12, 2016

5/8/16 MEAT WEEK!!

This week man... Can't even begin... First off, lets start with the food! Hahaha, so with areas, usually they have a market, with like everything you need, and vegetables. But here, we have a KAI BO! haha now Kai bo is incredible, cuz you get all of your meat, for pretty much free and you have lots of meat for ever... So when I saw we had a Kai Bo, I got really excited, and bought literally enough meat for like the rest of the month... The problem was that I spent so much money on meat... So I didn't get many other vegetables... Thankfully!!!! Elder Petersen.... ALSO GOT SO MUCH MEET!!! Man... So I was happy to buy so many veggies this week... By the way, I am so sorry for sending you so many stupid emails about food... You guys don't really care, but I already spent time writing this paragraph so thats what you get to read...

Anyways other than unhealthy and fat elder chen, Stuff has happened, its been one of the weeks where too many cool things have happened that I don't know what to write about. haha So our first two days of the week, all of our lessons fell through, so we had time to find haha its great cuz, in normal areas, you have to figure out where you want to find, in what city, or in what estate, but with Tin Shui Wai, you get to find the whole area three times within an hour haha its super fun :) and its cool cuz Elder Petersen helped me figure out where everything is, and who lives there, and now its all pretty good in my mind :)

Also... Super random note, just kind of hit me in my mind.... I talked to a Chinese born Black American... Call me racist, but It was the most incredible thing I have ever seen in my life... It was this black woman, speaking fluent Chinese... Like straight up native. It was super super super super cool Hahaha. 

This week also was pretty cool cuz we had what we call a district find, I actually never done a new one, I guess Elder Aldridge is trying something new, but we pretty much go to someones area, and find together and its super cool! We have a banner out and it was really cool haha. It was all about mothers day... Funny story... So, the  banner all it says in chinese is, "Are Mothers Important?" So when we started we didn't really know how to tie the banner into the finding, so we were saying really weird things like "Hey!! Mr... Is your mom important to you?" And they would just look at us really weird and yeah... It was an experience hahaha.

Anyways... Sorry for this terrible email this week! But Next week I swear It will be better!

Love,
Elder Chen.

Didn't take any pictures this week... So #TBT To when I went to 10000 buddhas with Elder Walker...




No comments:

Post a Comment